Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29



Hello family! How are you all?
So sorry, so this will be a quick email today cause I was having computer troubles and we have to go! So even though we're now allowed like an hour and a half now, we only have like half an hour today to write! bahhhh
 
So here's a quick low down!
Our golden family is turning into platinum! That's better than gold right? And we found another golden soul living right above the Andrews family! All of them came to church on Sunday so that was AWESOME! So happy! My joy is so full right now it's ridiculous!

Unfortunately in church they started speaking Iban instead of Malay and so our investigators who are kayan and kenyan I think got a little confused and didn't know what was going on. We were going to have to let everyone know they can't keep speaking Iban! Just doesn't work.  Sadly... but ya.
Rawas didn't get baptized. That's okay though. She will be ready soon! We love her so much and are so proud of her.
 
Everything else here is going splendidly!  I love the work here. It's the BEST! I know this Gospel is true! I love it with all of my heart and spirit and might and strength.
 
I love you all immensely as well! tetap kuat!

Love Sister Blauer

No comments: