Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1

April 1, 2013

Apa Khabar? KELUARGA KUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. ADOOooooo
 Seems like ages since I've talked to you all. How is everyone? From your emails you all sound amazing and happy and better every time.  I cannot express how much it means to get your emails. It lightens everything. I always look forward to hearing from you all. 

Things here are splendid. I just got a new Companion Sister Madeleine Haslett (her name is a type of cake) Cool right?  She's LEGIT. I am so stoked to have her as a companion.  We've already made awesome goals as a companionship and for the area. She works smart, she's funny to be around,  very intelligent, and so kind. I'm so blessed.

A couple days ago in Personal Study i was reading about the faith of the brother of Jared in the Book of Ether.  Yes, we've all read it. BUT, this time it just really penetrated my thoughts and sunk a lot deeper in my heart. If he had enough faith to see Christ. Then of course we can too. He had so much faith that he saw The Lord, and then he didn't need to have faith anymore, because he already knew. Whoa so much faith.  Sister Haslett and I were talking about how sad it is that the members throughout the world get complacent with the knowledge and gift that we have of the Priesthood. The Authority man has to use the power from God.  SO IMPORTANT AND MIRACULOUS  (we are just so used to it, that it just becomes usual and just there.)  And how people who are so new to the idea of course have more faith. Like that unto a child. So they see more miracles happen, because they have that faith, and of course Works.  So Sister Haslett and I made a goal to have Faith like unto the Brother of Jared. And we set goals accordingly. We are so excited and we KNOW that so many good things are going to come from it.

Also, Brother Eching got Baptized :D : D: D:D :D :D absolute miracle. So exceedingly full of joy :D  I'm trying to upload a picture right now but it is being stubborn.
His wife (baptized in 2008) said, I never thought this day would come and  now it's here :D  I am SO happy.

So yes, This week. So incredible.
Thank you all for being such a wonderful Family and so supportive. I love you all IMMENSELY.

LOVE FOREVER AND EVER

SELAMA LAMANYA
SISTER BLAUER

No comments: