Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

How's It over in the Promised Land Eh?
Tana yang Sudah Terjanji?

I am so stinkin happy that you got all of my pictures on that CD and that it worked! WAHOO!

So wow! Things here this past week have been CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYY!!>.
So basically Sister Taylor and I have been moved out of our area in the Permy flats because of a particular instance (for our safety of course) (I don't know what she means by this but I'm sure she is fine). So we're switching with the Elders in our branch. They take our Permy flats (with like all of our Investigators, less actives and members that were working with), and we're getting their area which they have, no one .  Other than the fact that my heart is breaking................. I'm okay.  I'm still coming to terms with the fact that the people we've been working for for 6 months now are now getting handed over to two brand new Elders that don't know that area. haha. oh sigh............  The Lord has his hands in all things though and this was a part of the Lord's Plan.  Our area really needs the Priesthood right now, so I know it's for the best.

So we'll be getting Taman Tunkku area now which is like an hour and a half bus ride out. lol.  And it's got like 2 members, like straight jungle and the buses stop running at night. haha so this'll be interesting! Then we also get Pujut, which is the area closer to the Church house, so that'll be nice. And then  we also keep Tudan.  Sooo ya!!. Here goes Nothin! lol.

Sister Taylor is Doing awesome! I saw her receive the Gift of Tongues in a lesson last week with IFONG.  It was incredible! :O  I was so lucky to witness it! The words just rolled from her mouth and she said words I have never heard her use before! Incredible! She's Doing Awesome! haha  and ya, and this girl! She has incredible sense of direction! Which has been a huge help because well...... cough...... let's just say we ALL knowwww.. cough.....  I lack  a little in that area lol. So it'll be good with our new area we're getting!

All of our Investigators well, awkward, previous investigators... are doing.. AWESOME! Brother Eching should be baptized in two weeks! He has been coming to Church for the past two months diligently! Here people have to go to church 4 times in a 6 week period, and to ALL three hours in order to be baptized.  (church requirements at least). Because we have a problem with retention here, so we're hoping that these requirements will help keep members active!
Eching is AWESOME though! Such a sweet father, and wanting to do the right thing! He's going to help lead this family and this family needs it so it will be awesome!

Linda moved to Bintulu for the month :( so we'll see how that one goes!

... All of our other investigators are doing so good! I can't believe how much good is going on in the Permy flats area. It's crazy! So much good! It is so exciting! Love it! Doing the Lord's work is the BEST!

Other than that, things are going splendidly!  We go into Singapore next week on Wednesday - Friday. So I will not have a pday til Wednesday! So I won't be emailing you all Monday. ok? k :)  I'll email you all in the Singapore airport on Wednesday!

Other than that, life is GOOOOOOOOOOD. The Breeze comes often and .. YES!.. Danielle, Mom... I need to be better at putting sunscreen on so I don't get chunks taken out of my skin later!
I love you ALL. You're the bestestest Family ever!!!.
MWAH!!!
Aku Sayau Kenuan!

Sister Brookie Blauer 

No comments: