Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013

HELLO SEMUA KAWAN KAWANKU! SELELMAT HARI. Preparation day!

This week has been awesome as ALWAYS! Brother Eching  is INCREDIBLE! He seriously just might be the saving grace for Sister Bungan's family. Finally he's coming into the fold and understanding the importance of all of this and his role as a Father and Patriarch!  I pray that I get to see him be baptized before I leave!

Linda is stellar! She's already read up to page 100 of the book of Mormon! (we invited her to do so a week or to ago to start from the beginning). She hasn't been coming to church though, but she will! Little by little. Sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit!

Wilson has already read up until the end of second Nephi and he did so in less than a week! Incredible! He wasn't joking when he said he could finish the book of Mormon in 2 months lol.

We have a new investigator Elvina. She used to clean the Church a while back. She is Kenyan (tribe in Sarawak not Africa!! haha.. I totally was confused the first time I heard that) She is awesome! She said she already knows it is all true and she committed to baptism! :O ... AMAZING! It might be a bit of a struggle getting the family to church though because she has a gajillion rambunctious kids and their circumstances are a little tighter. But- 1 Nephi 3:7  Of course the Lord will always provide a way to fulfill his commandments!

So other than that! Sister Taylor and I are having a blast!!!..And the work is moving  along! I love it here and I never want to leave hahaha....

3 Nephi 5:13 - Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have EVERLASTING LIFE
That is all of us! we must not forget that! I know these things are True.

I love you all!

Dengan kasih,
Sister Brookie Blauer

No comments: