Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

OHHHH goodness=)  hahahahahahaha... Reading all your letters makes me laugh my MOUTH OFF!!!... :D
LOVE it hahaha ...
You really have no idea how much reading all of your letters means to me though.... I know I have said this before! .. But I always feel So bad that I can't write you back individually...... It honestly kills me .... :-x   .... ugh....
So this week has been INCREDIBLE!!!... We just watched the last two sessions of General Conference yesterday!! WOW! .. Can I say INCREDIBLE!? ... oh yes,.. I think I can:) ...... I was so blessed to be able to listen to it in english! that's all I gotta say! Shoot, some of those words are big as it is ..... Hopefully in six months I'll be able to sit in on the Malay translation and listen to that and understand it!!!
We also had three of our investigators come to Church also which is a miracle!
So we met three amazing investigators this week!!... I take that back.. Five! ... Three of them were from Permy mall ... All about 20 years old. They have all been so prepared by the Lord!
Michael- He is from Sabah.. So intelligent he has read the bible and the Qur'an!... He is obviously searching for truth! .. We finally gave him the Book of Mormon which he said he of course would read!
Then we met two of his co-workers Christina and Maliza..
Christina, her story is crazy......... So apparently she had a heart condition which killed her, then they brought her back to life, then she went into a comma for a month!! Now her heart is better, but she has lost all of her memory.
The only two things she can remember are her family, and Jesus Christ.
Absolutely not a coincidence! She also has a firm belief that Christ is her Savior and Redeemer... She is AMAZING!......
Delianus- ... He is still cruising through the book of Mormon.. He's somewhere in Mosiah now!  The kid is awesome. The issue were having though right now is him not being able to come to church because of work, ugh.. work work work....
Christopher-.. Keeping all of his commandments.. .but not coming to church! ... oye curumba
Eric! .. Sweet little 12 yr old Eric! .. So incredible he is! ... He was having such a difficult time remember things.. so we had to push back his baptismal date... but we went last night and he remembered EVERYTHING!!!.. We were in SHOCK! ... His mama has been practicing with him=)  ahhh.. Good ol' moms:) they're the best.
So ya!  Things are going amazingly out here!.. I love the people,.. I Love the work.. and I Love my Companero!....
This Church is True.
I love you all dearly:)
"Regarding ones testimony, remember, that which one willingly shares he keeps, while that which he selfishly keeps he loses... Teach and Testify. there is no better way- Thomas S. Monson

No comments: