Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Made it to Singapore

Father! Mother! Brothers and Sisterssss :) I made it here 
safely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
I only get a quick hello until the next person has to email. .. I love 
you all a lot a lot!!! YOu are all in my thoughts and prayers. !!.. It 
is humid here, But I kinda like it=) ..
And We get assigned our companions and area tomorrow morning!!. .. They 
said that 4 sisters will stay in Singapore and one will go to Miri (East 
Malaysia), and then One sister will open up Kota Kina Balu with their 
trainer. .. The area has been closed for a year, so two sisters will be 
white washing the area!. .. I shall let you know whether I stay or go as 
soon as I get word=) .. I love you all!
Hugs and kisses!!!! :* :*
Love Brookie=)
p.s. .. Sorry I look groody in this picture............. Peoples never 
look good after traveling half way around the world
Jumpa Lagi!!
 

No comments: