Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Helllllooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm FINALLY LEAVING IN SIX DAYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D :D :D :D :D hahaha...
I'm a little bit excited if you couldn't tell.................. =)))
This week has been amazing.. as always.  :)  ..  One of our "Investigators" got baptized on Saturday!!!  wahooooooo!! So that was really exciting:))
Today at the temple was INCredible!! .. The last time i'll be able to go to the temple for the next year and a half........... ( which is super depressing............  buuut... it's okay!!:) Because With all of the missionary work going on over there,... we're going to make it possible for a temple to be built there! For the people of Singapore and Malaysia!!  so it's ok k:)   The Gospel must spread to all nations and tongues! ..  Gotta keep the work moving along:)
It was really wonderful. :) Sigh... i love the temple:))  I can't wait to work there when i get back from my mission.
So not much else is new here!!..  Just got a busy week ahead of us! .. tomorrow we get to host!!!!!  Which means we take around the new missionaries:) SOOOO excited!!..  Then we have In-Field Orientation all day on Friday, then We have culture day and packing on Saturday, and then Sunday as usual Along with the departure devotional and then it's OFF to Singapore we going ON Monday NIght!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boooooyyyyaaahhh!!!! :D :D
OH MY WORD!!!..  UTAH STATE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;D :D :D :D :D :D ;D :D :D :
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STOKED I WAS WHEN I HEARD THAT OUR UTAH STATE AGGIES BEAT  THE PAC 12 uNIVERSITY OF UTAH FOOTBALL TEAM!!1... OH HALLELUJAH!!!  HAHAHA.. .. sERIOUSLY THOUGH... :) .... I rubbed it in everyones faces in my classroom.................................... oops=)
I'm so proud of my aggies=)
Oh... and you went with the Richards!!!.. CLASSIC! .. hahahahahahahahahahahahahah... Too Bad for them=)))) ..... Sounds like Danielle had a blast talking to Parker the whole time too! LOL! .. I woulda gotten a kick sitting next to him in a football game .. ohhh parker... i miss that kid lol.
OH!  so where is Devin Porter going!?!?!
Oh! Guess what else!? ...  So our entire hallway is filled with Malays Indos, Samoans, Malagasy (madagascar) , Tongans and Fijians!.. Needless to say.. it's a pretty fun hallway to be in! ... But anywho! .. the Samoan missionaries just got here and I met one of them! Elder LaoLau? .. nakita? ... apparently he's friends with Conor! they played football together or something! .. it was really awesome talking to him because he knew my buddy! .. i gave him our address bud, he said he wanted to write you.  Love you buddy.
oh! and about the package with the stuff I needed in it .. please send to me while I'm here please, so that i can get it all packed=)
You're the best!")
Also! I'll be sending some stuff home "post marked"  So it's free and they'll call you and have you come pick it up in sandy some time this week.
ummmmmmm k!  Sooo is anyone gonna tell me WHEN you're going to .... Italy, Croatia, Greece, AND Turkey!!?!? My heavens... ahhh I am SO happy for you all!!!.. I so badly wish we could have done that before i had left though............. bahahaha ... =)  I really am happy for all of you though:) and grandma bami, nena, and Grandma Ann=)
ooh... can you get me a long pretty dress there? :))) hehe
Sorry that this letter is uber random and has little context... but ya! haha i love you all an uber uber amount:)  I will be calling you all on MOoooonday!!!!!!!!  Love you forever and always, You're sister brookie=)
-" If prayer is only a spasmodic cry at the time of crisis, then it is utterly selfish, and we come to think of God as a repairman or a service agency to help us only in our emergencies.  We should remember the Most High day and night-always-not only at times when all other assistance has failed and we desperately  need help." Howard W. Hunter

No comments: