Brooke's adventures on her mission in Singapore.... leave comments, send pictures... Keep up with her...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Howdy ya'lll!
How's ya doin eh?
LIfe here is Grandole. .. I think I am becoming weirder by the day:)
haha Main Main Saja (Just Playing)
Thank you SoOO so much for the Wonderful Package:) You are the Bomb=)
.. I have already scarfed the Peanut Butter M & M's and am currently
working on finishing off the Jerky mehehe.
So How is everything at the Homeland??
Can someone PLEEAse fill me in on how My Future Nephew is doing?
PLEEEEEEEEAse with Chocolate and brownies on top!?!?!?? .. HAs he a Name
Yet??????? .. Let's get real though.... I will always call him Bullet
Danger:)
How Is everything else going??? What's New!? Please Tell me
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!... Please=)
So We had a Pretty Eventful week this week!! ...... Last Tuesday ( We
have devotionals every Tuesday) ... We all kind of had a feeling that
something was up.... Like we had a feeling that a Twelve apostle might
be coming to talk to us (cause we haven't had one here at the MTC for a
while..) .... haha so me, Sister Tehrani and two of the elders from our
District were sitting in the meeting hall waiting for the devotional to
start and we were all taking guesses on Who it might be! lol. ... ...
.......... about 5-10 minutes before the Devotional starts Elder Neil L.
Anderson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles Walks in!!....... All 2700
of us missionaries shot up to our feet in UNISON like BULLETS!!!
.Coolest thing I've ever witnessed... And funniest:)... .. haha .... The
Room was Dead silent though giving complete respect to Elder Anderson. .....
He Gave an Incredible Talk!! .. Since It was President Thomas S.
Monson's Birthday that day he talked about what President Monson would
say to us missionaries, and advice to us=) ... It was an AMAZING
TALK!!!!.. I'll have to send a letter home about it this week. .
Oh ya! Random Fact. .. You know that one kid from the Joseph Smith
Restoration movie? .. The Boy Joseph when he saw the Vision of God the
Father and his Son Jesus Christ? ... THe Kid from the Movie was here at
the exact time i was.. WEIrd haha. I kept staring at him like..........
I feel like i KNOW HIM From SOMEwhere!!! hahahaha...... Lo and
Behold.... He was Joseph Smith in the Restoration movie:) haha .. So ya!
.. LDS Movie STArrr! Woot Woot haha A kid from my District got a
picture with him LOL! .. Sigh...
OH YA! .. Wanna know what Else ABsolutely RIIIIIddiculous happpened this
week!? ........ I don't want to tell you because it is
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBERRRRRRR UBER
embarrasing........................... Buuuuuuuut Hopefully you all are
in Need of a good laugh and i can give it to you...... (this will be one
of those "Brooke" Moments.... Which I'm sure you miss dearly ;) ..
cough Cough )
SO!.... I had Just bought a stapler from the book store to staple some
pamphlets together for our lesson.... OF course! .. The Stapler was
being a dumb dumb and Was NOT working!!... ... Soooo being the
Brilliant mind that I am:)...... I tried messing with it........ FIXING
it!... ya? ya. .. Okay. then.... Onlyyyy LOGICAL!............ cough.
WELLLLL!.... In the midst of Fixing this temperamental Stapler.... I
had the Brilliant thought to stick my finger in the stapler annnnd....
Accidentally press down
somehow?.............................................................................................................................
Needless To say I freaked and chucked the Stapler hahaha.. IN FRONT OF
my ENTire District=) ........................... I stood there in shock
and everyone was like... "SISTER BLAUER!!! .. ARE yOu OKAY!?!?!?" .....
This was me... -----------------> ... :O
.................................. ... I was in shock when i looked down
at my finger to see that I had a stapler shot all the way INTO my finger
and it hurt like NONE OTHER!!...I Then tried pulling it out but couldn't
because it was so deep and Hurt too bad. ... Sooooo My dear Sister
Caballa Friend came and pulled it out for me............. Such a great
rush of pain=)) ......... Everyone was like,....
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................. I then felt like a
complete and Utter idiot and quickly departed from the room=))) ..
hahaha End of Story. .. My finger is well and functioning now. COOL
story YA!?.. I thought it was quite laughable :D
hmmm what else.. OH ya!... The President of thee entire MTC came up to
me in the lunch line the other day and was talking to me and then
asked.. My this line is long.. How about you go up to the front. ... I
was like... Ummm i don't want to cheat and butt anyone
President......... And he said,.. Well you're a Sister! You have to
have some sort of advantages here LOL. ... HE said,... Follow me:) .....
So he walked me up to the front end of the line .. hahaha.. And I
said,.. Well, If the President says it's okay then i guess i don't feel
too bad =) .. haha.. .SO Ya! President Brown helped me cut in the Lunch
Lines:) BOOOYahhhh hahahaha... We're basically best friends now:) haha
Ohhh yess!... I was assigned to be The New Coordinating Sister for our
Zone....... .. Sooo ya!.. Should be really fun. I Look forward to
serving the sisters in our branch even more so now! .... By Wednesday
(with new sisters coming in) I should be in charge of ten Sisters total!
So I am pretty excited about that. .. Hopefully I don't mess em up too
much haha. .. Through the Lord though, all things are possible!
So the week has been great! I continually learn Loads of Things Daily!
... About The Gospel,.. (LOVE PERSONAL STUDY TIME! .... You can just
absorb the Scriptures) ... The Gospel of Jesus Christ is Incredible....
It is SO amazing in every-way. ... I am blown away Daily by how Eternal
it is.. And On going the Knowledge is. ... I love the Church of Jesus
Christ With every Part of me... I cannot WAit to Share with the People
In my mission!! .. And with others throughout my life.
This Church is true .. I know it. .. The Book of Mormon is True and So
is our Prophet Thomas S. Monson. He is a Prophet of God, and God Speaks
to all of us through Him.
I say these things in the Name of our Savior, Jesus Christ Amen.
I love you All Familia and Friends:) Have a fantastical week!!!...
Love Forever and Always=)))))))))))))))))))) SIstaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Blauer=))) Mwah! .. Saya Kasih Sayang kamu Semua!!!!!!!!!!! :* ...
Ahhhh Times out! .. I'm actually in the negatives!! hahah.. Love you
all!! mwah! byyyyye ! Selemat Tinggal!!

No comments: